We believe in quality over quantity service. We instill a decision-making protocol based on science which allows us to spot any errors or room for improvement in our services which can immediately be ramified. We pride ourselves on transparency and our emphasis on continued education and training for both our staff and the parents of our patients. Since we use the latest science available to teach and learn, we want to disseminate our findings with all of those involved.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPBS
- At Scottsdale Pediatric Behavioral Services you have the opportunity to develop a career of growth. We are constantly implementing new research and science into our practice, and as a member of the team, you will receive the most up to date training in the field.
- A minimum of 6 hours of training and supervision each week.
- Each staff member receives their own iPad, GoPro Camera, and other equipment to use during their clinic and home-based therapy appointments.
- We offer Paid Time Off, Mileage Reimbursement, and a full Health Care plans.
- Our pristine offices located in North Scottsdale offer exceptional working spaces for you and the children. Each individual therapy room boasts full-size windows and an extremely positive environment within the desert landscape.
OPEN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Click below to view job postings for the following positions.